Accurate weather, wherever you are
Clime: Weather Radar Live is an all-in-one weather tracker right on your device.
Real-time radar images, severe weather alerts, accurate weather forecasts and much more – precise & timely to help keep you safe!
– Radar overlay shows the areas of rain, snow & mixed precipitation in high resolution and vivid colors right on the interactive map;
– Precipitation map provides precipitation forecast for the next 24 hours;
– Satellite map illustrates the cloud cover;
– Snow depth map displays the detected snow cover and depth;
– Choose background maps (standard, hybrid, satellite), search locations, add them to bookmarks and always stay out of harm’s way.
KEEP YOURSELF SAFE:
– Read weather alerts with all the details you might need;
– Receive push notifications whenever there’s a weather alert for the bookmarked location.
VIEW WEATHER DETAILS:
– 24-hour and 7-day forecast;
– Current, today’s min & max and “Feels Like” temperature;
– Pressure, humidity, wind speed, visibility, dew point info;
– Chance of Precipitation;
– Sunrise & sunset time.
Radar images: the US (Continental US, Alaska (except northern), Hawaii, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and Puerto Rico), Mexico (northern), Canada (southern), Australia, the UK, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Italy (northern and north-western), Denmark, Austria, Sweden, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Norway, Poland, Andorra, Japan, Taiwan and more. See the full list on the developer’s website.
Precipitation, temperature, satellite maps; hurricane, wildfire, lightning trackers; detailed weather info, precipitation alerts: most of the world.
Governmental severe weather warnings: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK.
Get Clime Premium:
– Severe weather alerts for all saved locations
– Hurricane tracker
– Advanced precipitation forecast
– Lightning tracker
– Temperature map
– Rain alerts
– Air quality index
– Wildfire tracking
– Hourly Forecast
– 14-Day Forecast
– No ads
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial’s auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
If you live in the European Union and wish to cancel your order, you may do so within 14 days. You can do this by following the process laid out in the Apple App Store. Please note and acknowledge: you cannot cancel your order or obtain a refund if you have downloaded the app and started using it (i.e. for example, by opening and using the app).
Templateshake users votes
All information on this page is crowdsourced and/or mannually curated. You can submit edits.