Built for you, great for both.
No more surprises, worrying or feeling in the dark about your own reproductive health. As the first app to introduce partner connect, Cycles knows how to make the most out of period tracking. With a clean and simple interface you can keep track of your cycle effortlessly.
• Track your cycle in one glance with Cycle view.
• Easily log observations on your body and mood.
• Take the guesswork out of predicting your most fertile days.
• Irregular or missed period? A single tap and Cycles has got your back.
• With you wherever you go: for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
• Optional passcode or FaceID to protect your privacy.
• Share your cycle info privately with your partner.
• Your reminders and notes are always kept private, even from your partner.
UPGRADE TO CYCLES PREMIUM
• Get tailored predictions on upcoming changes to your body.
• Connect with your partner to plan intimate moments, vacations and more around your cycle.
• Set-up customized reminders for birth control, fertile days or periods.
• Become a menstrual cycle expert with detailed descriptions for all observations.
• Make Cycles your reliable health care partner with Insights Overview. Perfect for any doctors visit!
When calculating fertility for pregnancy with natural family planning, Cycles takes advantage of scientific research that’s more accurate than the ‘rhythm method’ of yesteryear and has a real-world failure rate comparable to that of condoms. Even so, this app is designed for informational purposes only and should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
If you choose to unlock Cycles Premium, your purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. A yearly membership costs $29.99. Active subscriptions will be auto-renewed 24 hours before the expiry date. You can manage subscriptions from Account in iTunes after subscribing, you’ll also be able to cancel the auto-renewing subscription from there at any time. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to Cycles Premium before your trial expires.
Optional permission requests:
• Health app, to record your cycles and reproductive health data
• Notifications, to remind you of the phases of your cycle
Competitors & Similar ones
Templateshake users votes
All information on this page is crowdsourced and/or mannually curated. You can submit edits.