Sleep made simple.
Get happy. Stress less. Sleep soundly. Headspace is your guide to mindfulness for your everyday life. Learn meditation and mindfulness skills from world-class experts like former monk and Headspace co-founder Andy Puddicombe. Choose from hundreds of guided meditations on everything from managing stress and everyday anxiety to sleep, focus, and mind-body health. Build your practice your way with meditations for every experience level and lifestyle — including short, 3-minute sessions that fit seamlessly into a busy schedule.
Create the conditions for a more restful night with Sleep by Headspace. Discover meditations for winding down before bed and falling back to sleep in the middle of the night. Switch off for the evening with sleepcasts, calming stories in interesting locations that are slightly different each night. Explore a wide range of dreamy audio experiences with ambient nature recordings in soundscapes or tranquil sleep music designed to support a restful sleeping environment. Then start off the next morning inspired with The Wake Up — a short, daily video series made to brighten your day.
To help you stay resilient during tough times, Headspace is here for you with the Weathering the storm collection, including meditations for coping with sadness, anger, and adapting to change. You can also release stress and tension through movement with Move Mode — mood-boosting, at-home workouts and 28-day mindful fitness courses led by expert trainers, Olympians Kim Glass and Leon Taylor.
In just a few minutes a day, Headspace can help bring balance to your everyday life. Want the full experience? Try Headspace Plus for free and access the entire content library.
Download Headspace today, and be kind to your mind.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
– Hundreds of guided meditations on subjects like focus, exercise, and sleep
– Sleep by Headspace to help you drift off
– Everyday Headspace: daily meditations on a new topic each day
– The Wake Up to start your day mindfully
– Move Mode workouts and mindful cardio
– “Mindful Moments” to keep you present throughout the day
– 2-3 minute mini-meditations for a quick mental reset
– “SOS” sessions for moments of panic, anxiety, and stress
– Headspace animations to teach you new skills and answer your mindfulness questions
– Track your progress and time spent meditating
– Add Mindful Minutes to Apple Health
– Buddy up and add your friends to meditate with you
– Guided meditations and mindfulness exercises for Kids with sessions on Kindness, Calm, and Focus
– Training led by former monk and renowned mindfulness expert Andy Puddicombe
Competitors & Similar ones
Templateshake users votes
All information on this page is crowdsourced and/or mannually curated. You can submit edits.