LeaderTask is a task planner for personal and team work.
LeaderTask is a task planner for personal and team work. Thousands of users and businesses use the LeaderTask service every day to achieve their goals and be productive.
Use LeaderTask to:
• Record all tasks and ideas as soon as you think about them
• Be kept up to date with all your affairs and complete tasks from anywhere in the world without the Internet thanks to offline mode
• Break large and complex tasks into subtasks and build a tree structure to achieve the desired result faster
• Monitor the execution of personal affairs and assignments to the team
• Remember important meetings and events with reminders and notifications
• Execute projects independently or in a team on time
• Monitor personal progress and team performance with the built-in Productivity feature
• Prioritize tasks and highlight the most important ones with labels and colors
• Attach files of any extension to tasks, so that you always have everything you need with you
• Discuss the details of tasks and assignments with teammates in the built-in chat using voice messages
• Create checklists with shopping lists, execution sequence, and more
• Set tasks to repeat, thus making it easier to perform regular tasks
• Create tasks by voice, so as not to distract from the main thing
Available on all platforms.
You will quickly fall in love with LeaderTask for its fast synchronization, availability on all platforms, functionality, ease of use, and the ability to build work on any of the most popular time management technologies.
We are glad that you join the community of effective people who achieve their goals!
LeaderTask comes with based functional. After installed you may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase.
• Auto-renewable subscription
• 12 month ($36.99)
• Non-renewing subscription
• 1 month ($2.99)
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Competitors & Similar ones
Templateshake users votes
All information on this page is crowdsourced and/or mannually curated. You can submit edits.